Tired of the same boring party games? Get ready for the ultimate party game: Do or Drink!
Keep reading for our amazing question list to take your drinking experience to the next level. Trust us, with these fun questions and challenges, you’ll have a night full of laughs, bonding, and unforgettable memories!
Play Do or Drink online
Want to bring the fun anywhere you go? Now, you can play Do or Drink online! Never run out of wild dares, deep questions, or whatever you’re in the mood for, ever again!
Just get your smartphone and access the game online. With just a few taps, you can generate random questions or challenges to keep the party going.
Do or Drink questions for couples
Playing with your current partner and want to take things up a notch? Try any romantic Do or Drink questions for couples for your special someone.
From revealing secrets to doing cheesy challenges, these questions will add some spark and excitement to your relationship. You might even learn something new about your significant other or fall in love again!
1. Recreate a romantic movie scene with your partner.
Lights, camera, action!
2. Try out your worst-pick-up line on your partner.
Will it work?
3. Serenade your partner with a love song.
Can you hit those high notes?
4. Propose to your partner using a ring-pull from a can.
Hope they say yes!
5. Give your partner a foot massage.
6. Reveal the most embarrassing thing you’ve done in front of your partner.
We’ve all had those moments.
7. Do a sexy dance for your partner.
Time to bring out those moves!
8. Tell your partner something you’ve never told anyone else.
Let the secrets flow.
9. Perform a magic trick for your partner.
Don’t forget your magician’s hat!
10. Imitate your partner’s laugh till they request you to stop.
Laughter is the best medicine, right?
11. Let your partner give you a makeover.
Get ready to look fabulous!
12. Tickle your partner until they can’t take it anymore.
13. Act out your partner’s favorite movie scene.
Time to show off your acting skills!
14. Let your partner feed you a spoonful of something from the fridge—blindfolded!
Hope you’re not too picky!
15. Whisper sweet nothings into your partner’s ear in a foreign language.
Do or Drink questions for stoners
Elevate your next fun evening with thought-provoking Do or Drink questions. Get ready to laugh, think, and get deep with our Do or Drink questions for stoners.
Let the games begin!
1. Call your mom and tell her you’re getting married tomorrow.
Hope she doesn’t freak out!
2. Do the worm as fast as you can.
Bust a move!
3. Try to touch your nose with your tongue.
Who knew you were so flexible!
4. Do a dramatic reading of a random text you’ve received.
Channel your inner thespian!
5. Attempt to balance a spoon on your nose for 30 seconds.
Watch out for the drop!
6. Sing the chorus of your least favorite pop song at the top of your lungs.
Sorry, not sorry!
7. Act out an iconic scene from your favorite childhood cartoon.
Nostalgia, here we come!
8. Mime your worst fear.
9. Tell the group a joke. If no one laughs, drink.
We dare you to make us giggle!
10. Recite a limerick or poem about the person to your right.
11. Try to do the Macarena without missing a beat.
Flashback to the 90s!
12. Do a catwalk across the room.
Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it!
13. Pretend you’re a stand-up comedian. Perform a 2-minute routine.
Will you be the next big thing in comedy?
14. Do your best impression of a celebrity.
15. Try to lick your elbow. Drink if you fail.
Sounds impossible, right?
Do or Drink questions for singles
Being single doesn’t mean you can’t have fun with Do or Drink! Gather your friends and prepare for a night of hilarious Do or Drink questions for singles that will make you forget about your relationship status.
Who knows, maybe one of these challenges will help you find someone new?
1. Call an ex and tell them how much you miss them.
Or not, you do you.
2. Perform your hidden talent.
Everyone has one!
3. Tell us the worst date you’ve ever been on.
Everyone loves a good bad-date story.
4. Do a breakdance move.
Who said singles can’t groove?
5. Text the 7th person in your contact list and say ‘I love you’.
Let’s hope they take it well!
6. Give a dramatic monologue about why being single rules.
Single and proud!
7. Create a haiku about your last meal.
Express your culinary experience in 17 syllables!
8. Do a headstand, drink if you fail.
9. Narrate the plot of your favorite movie in 30 seconds.
Ready, set, go!
10. Post a status on social media saying “I’m getting engaged”.
Sit back and enjoy the reactions!
11. Sing a love song to the first person who comes up on your social media feed.
Hit those high notes!
12. Do ten push-ups, and drink if you can’t.
Show off those muscles!
13. Tell us the most embarrassing text you’ve ever sent.
Everyone has one, right?
14. Share the lamest pick-up line ever used on you.
We promise not to laugh… too much!
15. Pretend to be a contestant on a dating show.
Welcome to the love connection!
Dirty Do or Drink questions
Ready to take things to a whole new level? These dirty Do or Drink questions will have you and your friends blushing, laughing, and maybe even a little turned on.
But be warned, these questions are not for the faint of heart. Proceed with caution 😉
1. Do an impression of someone having an orgasm.
We’ll try not to laugh too hard.
2. Describe your favorite sex position in detail.
We’re all ears… or eyes in this case!
3. Choose someone in the room to give you a lap dance.
Seduction at its finest.
4. Do the sexiest body roll you can do.
Dance like no one’s watching!
5. French kiss the person to your left for 10 seconds.
Hope they have fresh breath!
6. Have the group choose someone you have to kiss for 20 seconds.
7. Take off an item of clothing without using your hands.
Impress us with your flexibility.
8. Give a sexy back massage to the person on your right.
Hope you’ve got magic hands!
9. Do a slow and sensual strip-tease for a minute.
Take it off!
10. Whisper the dirtiest thing you can think of into the ear of the person sitting next to you.
Let’s see if you can make them blush!
11. Pick someone in the room and try to make them blush.
12. Show us your best twerk moves.
Shake it like you mean it!
13. Hand over your phone and let the group send a sext to anyone in your contacts.
Hope they don’t pick someone awkward!
14. Mimic the noise you make when reaching the peak of pleasure.
Time to get vocal!
15. Take off an item of clothing and put it back on in the most seductive way possible.
Slow and steady wins the race!
Do or Drink questions for a bachelorette party
Planning a wild night for your best friend’s bachelorette party? Make it a night to remember with these fun and daring Do or Drink questions for a bachelorette party.
From revealing secrets to crazy challenges, your friend will thank you for making their last night of freedom one for the books.
1. Show us a picture of the hottest guy you know.
Spice things up!
2. Demonstrate your best dance move for the wedding reception.
Let’s see those groovy moves!
3. Send a fake wedding invitation to a celebrity of your choice.
Who knows, they might just show up!
4. Do a toast to the bride, making sure to include an embarrassing story.
Cheers to that!
5. Sing a song that you think should be the bride’s first dance.
Get that vocal cord ready!
6. Give your best advice for a happy marriage.
7. Demonstrate how NOT to catch a bouquet.
Duck and cover!
8. Tell us the craziest thing you’d do to make sure the bride has the best wedding day.
True friendship test!
9. Call the groom and tell him why he’s the luckiest man in the world.
Don’t forget to make it funny!
10. Share the worst piece of marriage advice you’ve ever heard.
Laugh at the absurdity!
11. Ask a single player to give their best pick-up line to the bride-to-be.
Who knows, maybe it’ll work!
12. Recite your own vows for a hypothetical wedding with the person on your left.
Let’s see how creative you can get!
13. Show us a picture of your dream wedding dress.
14. Pretend you’re the wedding DJ and introduce the newlyweds’ first dance.
Bring on the energy!
15. Call a random contact in your phone and invite them to your imaginary wedding.
Bonus points for keeping a straight face!
Do or Drink questions for Adults
Ready for a game night with just the grown-ups? These Do or Drink questions for adults are not for the faint of heart. Let loose and have adult fun with these risqué and wild challenges that will make you feel like a kid again.
1. Show us your wildest dance moves.
We won’t judge, we promise.
2. Name your biggest regret from your twenties.
Time for some nostalgia.
3. Balance a spoon on your nose for 30 seconds.
Don’t let it drop!
4. Do your best impression of another person in the group.
We’ll try not to take it personally.
5. Call a random contact and convince them you’ve won the lottery.
Let’s see your acting chops!
6. Show us the last photo you took on your phone.
No filtering allowed!
7. Do a magic trick.
8. Let the group choose a dance for you to perform.
Show us your moves!
9. Draw a portrait of another player in 60 seconds, make the group guess who it is and drink if they’re wrong.
Unleash your inner artist!
10. Tell us the weirdest dream you’ve ever had.
Let’s dive into your subconscious!
11. Try to do a handstand for a full minute, drink if you fail.
12. Recite a poem about the person on your right.
Make it amusing!
13. Act out a famous movie scene and make the group guess which one it is. Drink if they’re wrong.
Time to channel your inner actor!
14. Name a country you’d never want to visit and explain why.
Get ready for some strong opinions.
15. Pretend to be a psychic and give someone in the group a “reading.”
Best Dares for Do or Drink
Looking for epic dares to spice up your game? Look no further! These are the best dares for Do or Drink that will make you and your friends laugh, cringe, and maybe even a little scared.
But hey, isn’t that what makes a dare so fun?
1. Text the first person in your contacts, “I love you”.
Let’s see how they respond.
2. Moonwalk across the room.
Bonus points for extra smoothness!
3. Do a TikTok dance in under a minute.
You better start practicing now!
4. Eat a spoonful of hot sauce and whistle. Drink if you can’t.
Hope your taste buds can handle it!
5. Call the third contact in your phone and sing “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston.
A serenade to remember!
6. Swap an item of clothing with the person to your right.
7. Share your weirdest phobia.
Unearth your strange fears!
8. Act like a famous influencer endorsing a ridiculous product.
Sell it, baby!
9. Stand on one leg and jump up and down until your next turn.
Balance is key!
10. Draw a mustache on your face with a pen.
11. Perform a dramatic lip-sync of a pop song chosen by the group.
Time to channel your inner diva!
12. Plank for a minute. If you fall before time runs out, take a shot.
Test your core strength!
13. Recite a jumbled version of a famous quote and let the group guess what it is. Drink if they’re correct.
Confuse and conquer!
14. Pretend to be a stand-up comedian and tell a joke. If nobody laughs, you drink.
Hope you’ve got some good ones!
With this ultimate list of Do or Drink questions, you’ll never have a dull party again. From fun and lighthearted to wild and daring, there’s something for every type of gathering.
So gather your friends, grab some drinks, and let the games begin! Cheers!